Monday, October 3, 2016

Wrestler and bodybuilder, Marc J muscle master!

Accomplished wrestlers are intimidated by my repertoire of wrestling moves, my dominant mindset and ripped, pumped bodybuilder muscle from heavy lifting.

Next to master Marc J, you are weak and inferior, just a slave who will obey and fulfill his fantasy of serving a muscle-man.
Muscle worship your master on Skype by webcam: verbal domination puts you in your place beneath me, muscle flexing demonstrates my superior power and cam shows are custom to your fetishes.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for muscle worship and fetish video clips, then experience a 1-on-1 camshow with master of muscle, bodybuilder Marc J.

                         Subscribe, muscle worship, serve and obey master and teen bodybuilder Marc J


I have taken on and defeated some of the best teen wrestlers, I see no match in you. Whether you resist at first or submit immediately, I will have you on knees licking my ass in complete obedience, ready to take my next command.
Log onto Skype or create an account, then add Smokemymarc for camshows, just $4/minute.


Continue browsing for more exclusive content on the Smokemymarc muscle blog, more preview videos are available on my Youtube channel here. Serve and obey a master of muscle domination!

No comments:

Post a Comment