Saturday, October 15, 2016

Workouts with master bodybuilder, muscle wrestler

So many workouts and wrestling matches have toned my bodybuilder muscle beyond comparison.
Other teens are frankly intimidated by my size and ability. I've had several fellow wrestlers tap out before our wrestling match even began, in fear of getting too badly defeated.

I desire submissive slaves to worship and serve me, your master bodybuilder and wrestler.
Don't fear humiliation, embrace it as a pathetic faggot in the comfort of your superior muscle master. Fulfill my desires and feel the fulfillment of being my obedient slave. Lick me clean after a long workout, using your tongue as my towel.  Go and push your face in my crotch, breathe in my bulge, touch my rock hard muscles.

                               Sweat dripping off my pumped arms, pecs, abs down to my hung bulge!


This is simply a preview of what is in store, slave. Master Marc has lots of commands, plus camshows can be customized to your requests and fetishes. Worship my muscle, then subscribe before doing anything else.

                              Ripped, wrestling muscle body and giant teen bodybuilder flexing posing


Skype shows include gear that is too hot for Youtube, no cam-show is a duplicate, I get especially dominant.
At only $4/minute enjoy a high quality customized cam-show via Skype messenger, add Smokemymarc.
Your fetishes and fantasies, fulfilled. Alpha muscle flexing. Unrivaled teen wrestler.
Continue to check back for exclusive content. Stay subscribed for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment