Friday, October 28, 2016

Bodybuilder, muscle posing wrestler domination to slaves

Bow down, worship, observe real power as I flex ripped teen muscle. Master Marc J is superior to pathetic, submissive slaves. Kiss my wide feet, and feel my huge biceps. I'll pick you up off the ground with ease, you're lightweight to me, slave.

Master of muscle, teen wrestler phenomenon and naturally dominant bodybuilder Marc J.

Subscribe and submit! Watch my Youtube video preview for a showing of power and domination:



From wrestling to bodybuilding, my abilities intimidate other teens and force them to submit. Whether a pathetic faggot or a slave who dares defy, I will crush you into submission.
My rock hard biceps, abs, pecs and tree trunk quads are your priority. Serve master and obey as well.

My command is for all desiring to muscle worship, log on or create a Skype messenger account and then add my contact for Skype shows at just $4/minute. My Skype username is Smokemymarc

                          Shredded muscle master to slaves, bodybuilder flex and domination camshows!


Cam shows are custom to your fetish and requests, I am the master of your fantasies, the dominant teen bodybuilder showing off for you in the locker room or bedroom. Read up and arrange a show with master. I'm unrivaled by other teens in my strength and domination, my wrestling abilities pin any weight class down.
Slave, submissive or something else completely, muscle worship and serve Marc J!





No comments:

Post a Comment