Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Teen Bodybuilder - Worship, Obey your Master!

Worship muscle, obey verbal domination, the top muscle flexing teen is Marc J!


With my 17" biceps, shredded 8-pack abs and huge, tree trunk quads I am unmatched on the wrestling mat. It's easy to dominate with my powerful, controlling superiority and muscle power. An abundance of natural testosterone fuels growth like none other.

Watch my Youtube videos and subscribe, prepare to submit completely to master Marc J!
You enjoy my video previews, now enjoy a camshow custom to your fetish! Superior teen bodybuilder domination via Skype messenger, just 4/minute! For camshows add Smokemymarc on Skype.

                               All natural bodybuilder teen, master to slaves superior dominant Marc J


From working out every day I've built a strong physique, I'm ready to dominate any weakling wanting to be a slave of mine. Other teens are intimidated by my strength and wrestling abilities. While I continue growing you stay weak and submissive! Now get your fill of an all natural bodybuilder and wrestling teen. Add me on Skype and subscribe for more exclusive content!

No comments:

Post a Comment