Saturday, March 25, 2017

The most dominant teen bodybuilder master!

Totally unrivaled teen wrestler, bodybuilder and master to slaves.
The best in muscle worship domination camshows!


Subscribe to my Youtube channel here. Stay subscribed for more video previews of posing routines and aggressive verbal domination.


You've found no stronger, no better at making you serve and obey than master Marc J. Enjoy a completely 1-on-1 camshow and muscle worship session via Skype messenger! Let's fulfill your fantasy. Build my muscle with your complete obedience. Cam-shows are just 4/minute, add
Smokemymarc on Skype


                          All natural teen bodybuilder and wrestler, master to slaves. I'm Marc J!



I have always been dominant with a very high natural, elevated testosterone level. When I wrestle, other teens get intimidated by my size and skill. I've placed first as a young teen bodybuilder and will continue to outshine my competitors as I grow muscle and remain the most dominant and superior bodybuilding master!
Be my weak, submissive slave and let me be the master you require.

See more of the Smokemymarc muscle blog for exclusive videos, stories and even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment