Friday, December 23, 2016

The most powerful teen bodybuilder, wrestling champion, slave master

Teen bodybuilder Marc J fulfilling muscle fantasies: Master to slaves, muscle domination worship, fetishes and all sorts of roleplay.

Experience one-on-one domination from a master of muscle, unrivaled teen bodybuilder & wrestler Marc J. Other teens are intimidated by my raw power, I can out-wrestle just about anyone; older, heavier, titleholder.
Drop to your knees and muscle worship: Kiss my huge powerful pecs, push your face in my sweaty bulge.

Admit your weakness, take great pleasure in serving and obeying a superior teen muscle master.
Camshows are just 4/minute via Skype messenger, custom to your requests, fetishes and fantasies. Simply the best when it comes to muscle worship, verbal dominating, master to slaves and more!

                                    Bodybuilder teen flexing on Skype, fetish and fantasy cam shows

This is my latest video preview, subscribe to my Youtube channel and expect early looks at exclusive content right here, on the Smokemymarc muscle blog.

Training hard in the gym grows my muscles even larger, you stay weak and submissive. Learn the pleasure of worshiping and serving the strongest teen bodybuilder and master to slaves, Marc J.
I am dominant you are weak, our first cam show will make it abundantly clear. Cam shows are just 4/minute add Smokemymarc on Skype messenger, experience the ultimate in superior muscle flexing.
Video previews are released regularly as a window into what our cam shows could be! Comment and like my latest video.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment