Thursday, December 1, 2016

Marc J muscle flexing Skype camshows!

Huge, unrivaled muscle power. Teen bodybuilder Marc J is the dominant wrestler to muscle worship, obey and serve. Whether it's my Youtube videos or Skype camshow, your fetish and fantasy will be completely fulfilled.
I am a teen athlete (bodybuilder, wrestler) into muscle worship, domination and master to slaves. Look no further for an all natural bodybuilding champion, my ripped muscle body intimidates other teens. I can easily pin you to the wrestling mats, no matter your weight class. Prepare for complete humiliation as my muscle arms and quads fold you into a submissive hold.

                                       Bodybuilder Teen Domination! Video muscle worship!

My camshows are via Skype messenger, custom to your request and fetishes. At just $4/minute enjoy an exclusive camshow with master Marc J. On your knees looking up at a giant teen bodybuilder, muscle worshiping or serving your master; Skype contact: Smokemymarc for custom camshows.

Continue to read the Smokemymarc muscle blog for content including muscle pics, exclusive blog videos and literotica stories. I am unrivaled, athletic and always bodybuilding to grow muscle. Let's enjoy a camshow while I'm pumped from the gym, sweaty and muscular too. Submit to master Marc!

No comments:

Post a Comment