Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Dominant Superior Teen Wrestler, Slave Master

My teammates hold me in high regard; I intimidate opponents with my thick, ripped muscles, bring our wrestling team to many victories while maintaining a 4.0 grade point average. I'm superior in many ways , from my harsh verbal humiliation which sends you to your knees, and my teaser Youtube videos which have you begging for more muscle flexing & domination!

Enjoy this video preview of our show:
                    Preview my flexing abilities, verbal domination and unparalleled muscle posing on cam!

Worship an alpha male, my huge all-natural teen bodybuilder physique dominates and forces you into submission. Let's enjoy a show customized to your fetish, whether desiring a dominant master to slaves, a muscle giant, or muscle worship, send a Skype message for a great cam-show.
Lick my sweaty muscles and feet, clean my pits with your tongue, be put in your place!


My lat muscles make me twice the width of my average, pathetic, pitiful weak slave, slaves have no choice but to worship!

Subscribe for alerts on new video content. Full length cam-shows are available via Skype messenger, just $4/minute! Let's indulge your fantasy or fetish, add Smokemymarc. 

The naturally dominant bodybuilder you wish to worship, serve and obey as your muscle master!
Read more on the Smokemymarc Muscle Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment