Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Foot Fetish camshows with a teen bodybuilder!

     I will throw you to your knees and shove my sweaty feet in your face, fresh from the gym.
Upon my command you will suck and lick toes 'till my jock feet are completely clean!


Easily my muscle will dominate and control as I shove my wide feet down your throat, feel you are at the mercy of a young alpha-male and bodybuilder.
I like my wrestling team watching as you are humiliated;  you deep-throat my feet and smell my sweaty socks, grateful to be allowed that privilege.




I offer high definition foot worship, muscle worship and fetish live shows via Skype webcam chat. Watch my videos for a taste of what I can offer, and for the ultimate custom experience add my Skype handle and enjoy a show with a real man!


No comments:

Post a Comment