Friday, November 7, 2014

Financial Domination Slave Wallet Draining Master

     When we have our Skype session and you request financial domination I will open your wallet and drain every last penny, and as my new slave you will be submissive plus obedient to me in the interest of granting my wishes.
Every last word out your mouth will be followed by a "sir" or "yes, master Marc"


As a college student I love when my slaves buy me things I wouldn't have been able to afford otherwise. Good slaves understand that I'm here for a good time not a long time so my time is valuable.
You'll be humiliated, degraded and dominated then pay for the pleasure.
Experience an HD live cam show with your master, Marc J.

You live to advance my wrestling/college experience through your tributes.
Worship my body on your knees, witness true power, please me and enjoy a live Skype show with me today - Skype handle Smokemymarc


No comments:

Post a Comment