Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Foot Worship

     As I sit here sweaty from the gym, let me give you some background on my latest video: In it I am commanding you to clean and worship my jock feet with your tongue; Start from my athletic sneakers and work your way down to my naked toes & soles.
     What's pictured is is my actual workout gear - the socks and shoes in the video are drenched in sweat from a back workout I'd done just minutes earlier. As to the question of whether I'd sell my used socks or underwear, you'd have to contact me on Skype to work something out on an individual basis.




If you're a foot fetishist you will have to favorite this video. As things ramp up I order you on your knees then force you to lick my master feet until they're spotless clean - and you obey, just as you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment