Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Financial Domination Master to Slaves

     Several months ago I was introduced to financial domination in a rather unorthodox way: What started out as a muscle worship cam-show quickly progressed into my client spamming Amazon gift-card claim codes into the chatbox, as opposed to his usual barrage of praises given me. I was surprised to find that when redeemed, these codes were good for $10.00, $20.00, all the way up to $69!

     What made this especially surprising; this client, "Adam", was always a modest spender, whom I assume had me penciled in on a budget somewhere (Adam doesn't mind jokes at his expense, he prefers most things at his expense) - yet secretly held a fetish for me raping his wallet this entire time!

     A financial domination fetishist relies on a master capable of demonstrating his worth & control, one idea being that a controlling alpha-male is deserving of lavish gifts and great compensation for his time from the lowly cashfag paying him!

     Another concept of financial domination is that money = power/time and thus as a cash-slave/cashfag it is your obvious duty to work for master and increase his power. A good master such as myself with knowledge in financial domination inspires obedience in slaves/cashfags & establishes me as their highest life priority, thus proving their money could not be spent better elsewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Is it possible to set up a wrestling session with you? I would love to feel those thighs crushing me! I don't have skype

    ReplyDelete