Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Teen Muscle Flex Domination - Grunting and Closeups!

Flexing bodybuilder muscle, master Marc J!
Roleplay. fetish and muscle worship cam, or just being my cocky self & showing off.


 Ready to take requests, there is lots of stuff we can do! Camshows are customized to your fetish, roleplay or fantasy. Arrange a camshow today at just 4/minute, add Smokemymarc on Skype.

Subscribe "Thumbs UP" my cam-show preview!
                              Ripped dominant flexing huge biceps, 8-pack abs, big quads in tight briefs



My feet are 11 wide and biceps 17.5", worship a real man! Get  used for my pleasure. Powerful teen master to slaves seeking a faggot, submissive for muscle domination.

Add me on Skype to schedule a show today:
username is Smokemymarc

 

No comments:

Post a Comment